Neufassung von Article 3 (WCA puzzle policy)
Von Speedsolving:

Sebastien;953723 schrieb:To come back to topic, here is a proposal to fix the problems with 3d4 of the initial proposal:

Zitat:3d4) The faces of a puzzle must not have any deviation in colour among each other besides the coloured stickers, coloured tiles, painted colours or coloured plastic used to define the colours of the faces.

or (same, but written differently):

Zitat:3d4) The faces of a puzzle must not have any deviation in colour among each other besides their different colours, defined by either coloured stickers, coloured tiles, painted colours or coloured plastic (see 3d).

This clearly allows all uniform variants of differently coloured cube bodies, i.e. differently coloured center pieces, a cube with black edges and white corners or the Fansghi Illusion - everything you can't gain advantage from. Meanwhile, stuff like white cubes with black LL pieces etc. is clearly forbidden.

I proposed this a while back on the delegate mailing list already, but I was told, that this wouldn't fix the problem. I can't see why though. If I am missing something, please help me out.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste