Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
Opening a Cube Store In Germany
Hello Everyone, this is Elijah from E3cubestore.com

I haven't posted here in a while, but I am because you have a really cool community here.

Our business has prospered over the last couple months, and we have been able to get many new products at good prices. However, we have been noticing how expensive it is to ship to our German customers.

We would like to find a hard-working, business-minded cuber that will be will to start an E3cubestore branch in Germany.

We want to expand to your country, so that you can enjoy cheap prices with fast shipping.

This is basically how it will work. You can e-mail us to apply for the job at service@e3cubestore.com, please mention this thread in your e-mail.

We will interview you, if you are selected, we will give you a pricelist, and we will work together to decide what products you will get. You will need atleast 1000 US dollars for an initial investment. We will then help you build a website, which will be e3cubestore.de.

So basically, we will give you the pricelist, then we decide what products your store will stock, we'll order them for you, then it will be your responsibility to sell them.

Since you will be representing E3cubestore.com, you will be subject to our guidance, so we will help you get started.

So if you think you have what it takes to be a cube store owner in Germany, we are offering you this opportunity!

-Elijah Cross-
E3cubestore.com
Hi Big Grin.
Thank you for this post. It seems quite interesting ;D.
But I don´t think, that You will get an answer from an user of this forum. Because the age average is maybe about 16-17 and therefore they are too young Smile.
Maybe You can post at the other big Forum. It´s called speedcubers.de. There are many many (adult Big Grin) Cubers . I hope You will find someone.
Regards

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste