Themabewertung:
  • 4 Bewertung(en) - 3 im Durchschnitt
Neue Würfel-Shop eröffnet!
How long would shipping to Germany take?
And how much will it cost?
The prices i´ve seen so far are nice Wink
Cant wait for my first order (just dont know what to order atm ;D)
PB: 9.80 nonlucky auf Video Wink
AVG: kp so um die 17 sek
(04.12.2010, 19:54)ABC schrieb: you've got an error...your Pyramorphix and Pyramorphix Mod costs 100$, i think thats a bit too much Wink

Thanks I just fixed that Wink

(05.12.2010, 16:09)SylarsCreed schrieb: How long would shipping to Germany take?
And how much will it cost?
The prices i´ve seen so far are nice Wink
Cant wait for my first order (just dont know what to order atm ;D)

I'm not exactly sure, but I would imagine around 5-8 business days. It really depends on how long it takes at customs.

BTW, I just posted two new puzzles in the custom puzzle section.

wow, nice website! Wink
thanks for giving.

edit: my english is bullshit xD

Meine Sicht des ganzen (Click to View)
Offizielle Zeiten
Falls Rechtschreibfehler vorhanden sind, wurden diese extra praktiziert!
This is really a great website, i hope you will earn a lot of money with it Wink
Meinen Youtube-Kanal findet ihr hier Smile
[Bild: 00000059.gif]
If Shipping would just take 5-8 days, you´ll get a lot of orders from germany Wink
I'm sure!
It would be nice if you get some lube (maru lube/lubix) Wink Stickers won´t be too bad ;9
I think i´ll order from you in 1-2 two weeks Wink

PB: 9.80 nonlucky auf Video Wink
AVG: kp so um die 17 sek
(07.12.2010, 17:58)SylarsCreed schrieb: If Shipping would just take 5-8 days, you´ll get a lot of orders from germany Wink
I'm sure!
It would be nice if you get some lube (maru lube/lubix) Wink Stickers won´t be too bad ;9
I think i´ll order from you in 1-2 two weeks Wink

I agree. But (for me) there is still one problem.
How will I transfer my money to you? Of course it would be easy, if I had Paypal. But I don´t have this luxus Big Grin. Do you have an bank account, where I can transfer my money to?
I will look into an alternate payment plan. Before we have been payed with cash, but that is risky and takes twice as long.
Well, PayPal would be perfect, but, like Floppy already said, not everyone uses PayPal. Still, it would be the best alternative, as it is safe and fast. But I don't want to get in your way or something, I'm sure you will make the best of it!

I look forward to take my first order at your shop!
Good Luck!

Greets
We currently are powered by PayPal, that's the only way to pay right now, I just need an alternate method for people without PayPal
Oh, then I think I have misunderstood something.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste