Speedcube.de Forum

Normale Version: Neue Würfel-Shop eröffnet!
Sie sehen gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Meine Freunde und ich haben vor kurzem eine neue Website gestartet, E3cubestore.com wir verkaufen viele neue Rätsel und Puzzles verwendet auch. Wir haben nicht zu viele Produkte, aber wir gehen auf Expansionskurs. Wir versuchen, gute Preise und gute Schifffahrt haben. Wenn Ihre Bestellung mehr als 75 $, Versand ist kostenlos! Auch, wenn Sie Würfel, die Sie nicht verwenden wollen und brauchen, um loszuwerden, auf unserer Webseite können Sie eine Form zu finden, füllen zu Würfeln an uns verkaufen können!

Wenn mein Deutsch ist schlecht, ich entschuldige mich, wie ich nicht Deutsch sprechen und dies war mit Google Translate übersetzt, aber ich hoffe, dass Sie unsere neue deutsche cubers Webshop zu schätzen wissen und können gute Geschäfte gemeinsam anbieten.

Vielen Dank!
-E3cubestore.com-
(04.12.2010, 00:50)e3cubestore schrieb: [ -> ]dies war mit Google Translate übersetzt

achso wäre man garnicht draufgekommen.

dieses weiterverkaufen von alten cubes hört sich aber ganz gut an. ich frage mich wie das mit dem organisatorischen aufwand bei vielen anfragen wird aber wir werden sehen.
I just logged in after a long time, I had a problem logging in for some reason.

Anyway, Happy Christmas!

I just wanted to let you know I have many new cubes in my shop, tell my what you think.
Thanks!
I think you should definately get some good 3x3 and 4x4 stuff.
I recommand the DaYan cubes and the Shengshou 4x4, which does not cost too much.
Also, I've got no idea why to buy those "sport 3x3s", you should replace them with some good 2x2 - 5x5 cubes...
just my opinion, of course, but yuite a lot of people will agree, I think.
Yes, we are trying to get better cubes in stock, if you guys know of any wholesale suppliers let us know.

Yes, we will try to get better cubes, we just need more money to get stock Wink

Anyway, we happened to find a bunch of sports cubes for extremely cheap, so we bought them even though we know they are not especially desired cubes, but they make nice collectors items. Also, I know you guys are mainly from Germany and probably don't care about our American teams anyway Wink
I think your Shop is very good, too. You have got a very nice Service: The Cube-piece Service! The German Shop, Cubikon, Has not this especially Service! This is written by iPod Touch, so it is Not so good! Smile
Das kannst du aber nicht nur auf den Ipod schieben Wink.
Interesting idea Smile
But did you asked the owner of the logos on our shirts if you can use them? Because if not you'll get into trouble. These copyright-things can be so expensive if you use no self-made stuff. I just wanted to ask because i've seen those logos very often before. Wink
There are also lots of empty sides, maybe you don't make them public until they're finished.

Greetings Lasse
Don't worry about the shirts, they were not produced by us.

Actually there is a funny story about those shirts.

Our company was going to a convention to sell cubes, and my friends Dad thought that t-shirts would be a hot item, but we assured him that they wouldn't be. Anyway, he was so convinced that they would sell that he bought $250 worth of t-shirts and things like that.
The funny thing is he paid around 18 dollars for each shirt, so he wanted us to sell them for him at 25 dollars each!

We didn't sell a single product, so now he's stuck with all those expensive t-shirts Facepalm
So now we're letting him sell them on our site.

For the record, they're pretty nice shirts Smile